I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Awards by Youronlinepal, Itsnaly and Kai! Be sure to check out their amazing blogs! Thank you so much, honestly so excited for this!! And congratulations to you for winning this award! 🎉
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
Well, I haven’t had it for that long so it’s definitely going to be brief! I noticed there wasn’t a lot of blogs from a homeschool students point of view so I wanted to share my point of view! One day I didn’t feel like doing school ( oops ) so I decided to make a blog instead.
Two pieces of advice
- Get out there in the community. Follow lots of other people, genuinely read their posts ( it’s so educational I feel very wise now ) leave supportive comments and be friendly!
- Make your blog easy to navigate. So people can get around and it’s good to explore!
- Tyra from Polar Roids
- The Paperback Princess
- Doni W
- Oascha from 365 Days Of Dating Myself
- Daring To Jess
- Hayley from Inspiredaze
- Jana from Girly Blogger
- Jas from Jazzy Blog
- Daniela from Just Like Heaven
- Alya from Asocial Butterfly
- Kat from Binging on Beetroot
- Hearth Mom